Prices season 2020, Farm Holidays Podere Bello


Prices season 2020, Farm Holidays Podere Bello

Farm Holidays Podere Bello

Prices season 2020

(Daily rates in € to apartment)




Posti letto

Low season

Mid Season

High season

Appartamento "Sasso Bianco"





Camera "La Roccia"





Appartamento "La Volpe"





Camera "Il Gufo"






Year 2020


Bassa Stagione: dal 6.01 al 10.04 – dal 14.04 al 24.04 - dal 4.05 al 29.05 - dal 19.09 al 27.12
Media stagione: dal 25.04 al 3.05 - dal 30.05 al 31.07 – dal 29.08 al 18.09

Alta stagione: Pasqua 11-13/04 - Ferragosto dal 1.08 al 28.08 – Capodanno 




General Information

Check-in: 12:00 - 14:00 or 19:00 to 21:00

Check-out time: before 9:30 to 10:00 hours




When booking you must pay a deposit of 30% of the total overnight bank transfer. (The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation). The remaining 70% is payable in cash on arrival if possible. For medium and high season periods the balance is to be paid by bank transfer 2 weeks before arrival.


For stays of a week is required to pay 150 Euro as a deposit, which will be returned at the check-out after checking the apartment.

City tax:

From March 2019 will be required to our customers the tourist tax, equal to 1 euro per person per day for the first 4 nights.




By completing this form for availability or send an e-mail, fax or phone call with a nice confirmation of the farm estate.


I stay from mid June to mid September are weekly (Saturday to Saturday), bookings for shorter stays during this period are taken only in last minute.

For stays of two to three weeks every Saturday morning we requested a change of linen (cost € 8 per person) and cleaning fee (cost € 10.00 per hour).

We accept pets up to 3 (one animal did not result in any cost, the second animal fee 5.00 € per day for short stays, weekly stays € 10.00 for each animal as an extra cleaning). Animals can not still access to the common areas unless accompanied by his master, nor be left unattended, even if outdoors.


Have special discounts for renting the entire house.

For stays longer than a week will receive a discount varies from 10-30% depending on the daily prices of the period.

Send us an email and ask for a quote for your holiday.



Our guests will enjoy the following services:

Service included

The treatment is only in the apartments overnight. Use of the apartment, laundry and cooking, electricity, water, gas and heating. The kitchens of the apartments are also supplied with sugar and salt.

In the larger apartments White Stone and Fox is also a washing machine, table and iron available to guests of the apartment.

Use of swimming pool from June to September, as well as sun beds and chairs are included.

Apartments: well-functioning kitchen, large garden with barbecue for the preparation of grilled meat and toasted bread and coffee tables in the garden for al fresco dining in summer.

Extra services

On request you can book extra cleaning (€ 10.00 per hour)

Linen change (5.00 € per person one sheets, bed linen and towels € 8.00)

Late check out (can hold the room until 18.00) if available € 20.00


Agreements with Restaurants

In Pitigliano are restaurants and other business arrangements with the structure, at the beginning of the guests stay will be given the necessary information.


The arrivals are expected from 12.00 to 14.30 and from 19.30 to 21.00 unless prior arrangement (please report any delays where possible). The departures are expected by 10.00 am.

For any problem or request, we can always be reached at No. 3474189470.




Per offrirti una migliore esperienza questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione.
Continuando la navigazione acconsenti all'utilizzo dei cookie. Per saperne di più e modificare le tue preferenze consulta la nostra cookie policy       Autorizzo